Conditions of sale
It is a condition of acceptance of this order by The Welsh Goose Company that prior to despatch of the product ordered payment to The Welsh Goose Company for the order is made in full and that whereas The Welsh Goose Company undertakes to package and deliver the product to the courier in good condition. The Welsh Goose Company shall not be liable in any way for any delay in the delivery of the product to the customer by the courier. The Welsh Goose Company are not in any respect responsible for the performance of the courier.
Use of this site is provided by The Welsh Goose Company subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Coedwynog Geese reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to The Welsh Goose Company are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will The Welsh Goose Company be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst The Welsh Goose Company endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. The Welsh Goose Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that The Welsh Goose Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.